Honor of Fittop for Mum



Because one Red’s bicycle made me the happiest child on the street.
Because you let me catch dragonflies down the hill.
Because you always sew on my torn clothes.
Because you always look at passbook in the tossing
Because our homes always have warm hearts and laughter.
Because I accompany countless Sunday morning to lead the kite.
Because you never let my ideal gone and become beautiful.
Because I know there's dark yellow notifications in your workbook
Because you have remembered 36 times in the same way on my birthday, maybe more.
Because you still hold for each time
Because your white hair is always fleeting in my eyes, I know who helped it.
Because every time invite you to dinner, you still want to cook the same soup
Because when I'm weak, you're always around me.
Because you're still pretending to be a doorman when I leave home.
Because I'm still not close enough to say thank you.
Because today is mother's day.
Because if you can't proudly send a gift like Fittop, who else can be proud?

评论